What To Know About RV Prices
What are the average RV prices in the USA? The average price of an RV depends largely on the size, year, amenities, and type of RV purchased.
Whether it’s your first or fifth time purchasing an RV, it’s important to know average pricing as this will help you choose an RV that is suitable for your lifestyle and travel situation, without the risk of getting taken advantage of by a sales agent.
Read on to learn more about the standard prices of RVs or get in touch with Kirkland RV today to ask about the cost of RVs in our lot.
Standard Prices of RVs
It’s no secret that new RV prices are quite high — buying a new RV can run individuals into the hundreds of thousands dollar range. Most RVs will fall somewhere in the $35,000 to $300,000 range.
Here are some rough numbers to give you an idea of what an RV might run you.
- The average Class A RV costs: $40,000 (low end) $300,000 (high end)
- The average Class B RV costs: $40,000 (low end) $80,000 (high end)
- The average Class C RV costs: $30,000 (low end) $150,000 (high end)
Which Type of RV is Best For Me?
If you’re unsure which RV type would best fit your needs, here are five ways to determine which RV will be best suited to your lifestyle on the road.
- How many people are you traveling with? If you are traveling with more than two people, you may want to eliminate Class B motorhomes from your list of candidates.
- What is your camping style? Do you want to feel at home while you’re on the road? Or are you aiming for the “roughing it” experience?
- What amenities are important to you for your RV to have? In general, fifth-wheel RVs are the most amenity-packed motorhome.
- What is your budget? As mentioned above, Class A RVs tend to be the most expensive type of motorhome.
- How confident are you when it comes to handling and driving large vehicles?
Where to Find the Best RV Prices
When it comes to finding the best prices for RVs, the most cost-effective option is buying used. Buying a brand-new RV is not only extremely expensive, it’s also not the best value for your money.
In terms of getting the best bang for your buck, buying a reliable, used RV is the best option for most RVers. As most people only use their RV recreationally and infrequently, buying a brand-new, luxury RV is usually unnecessary.
Instead, purchasing a lightly used, high-quality RV with all of the same amenities is the best option for first-time RVers.
Here at Kirkland RV, our lot specializes in selling premium used RVs. We offer a wide range of different RV types to suit any kind of traveler and our team would love to help you find the right vehicle for your needs.
Whether you want to discuss RV camper prices or selection, swing by our lot today to talk with one of our team members.