Class C motorhomes have been popular choices for RV-travelers of every sort in the Issaquah area since the early 1970s. This traditional type of motorhome is about the size and shape of a rental moving truck. These types of RV can be every bit as luxurious as the well-known and admired Class A, but in many cases can be much better suited for families in Issaquah with multiple children, thanks to their substantial sleeping areas.
Class C Motorhomes in Issaquah
Also called a mini motorhome, the Class C is a regularly popular RV choice. Second only to the Class A in luxury and size, the Class C can be tailored to fit anything from a large family to a retired couple, or anything in between. With the widest range of slide-outs available and many additional features that can be added to new models, the Class C is a great all-around RV choice.
Some of the benefits of a Class C motorhome are:
- It’s easy to maneuver: people who have experience in driving large trucks, like a moving truck, will be able to handle a Class C with ease.
- The living compartments are accessible to the entire RV, even while moving.
- The construction of the cockpit in the Class C RV is one of the safest RV cockpit designs.
- Class C motorhomes can tow a vehicle behind them, or support a carrying platform on a hitch receiver.
- A Class C RV is easier to heat or cool.
- Contains a spacious living area, with many slide-outs available.
- The cab-over bunk allows for additional sleeping space—the Class C can sleep the most of any other motorhome, up to 8 adults.
There are some tradeoffs to Class C motorhomes that should be considered while you’re considering purchasing a Class C in Issaquah. Here are some tradeoffs of the Class C motorhome that can help inform your decision:
- While they do provide a spacious living area, the size of these motorhomes can make them difficult to maneuver in tight spaces, such as side streets or in city traffic.
- A large amount of storage area is needed to protect them from the elements while not in use.
- Generally, Class C motorhomes are not spacious enough for full-time occupancy unless a particularly large model is chosen.
Convinced that a Class C motorhome is the best fit for you? Our RV dealership has many Class C motorhomes available, with prices that range to fit even the tightest budget. Contact our office to schedule an appointment to see these beauties up close!