There are many types of motorhomes available today, but Class C Motorhomes have been among the most popular choices since the early 1970s. These traditional RVs are approximately the size and shape of a rental moving truck, and are known for being just as luxurious as Class A Motorhomes. In some cases, they can be a better choice for larger families because of their considerable sleeping areas.
Why are Class C Motorhomes a Good Choice for North Bend Residents?
Class C Motorhomes – also referred to as mini-motorhomes are a popular choices for RV owners across the country. They are the most luxurious type of RV after Class A Motorhomes, and can be customized to fit single people, retired couples, or big families. Class C Motorhomes have an array of slide-out features, with accessories of all kinds available for newer models.
There are many benefits to owning a Class C Motorhome:
- Class C Motorhomes are easy to operate. Anyone with experience driving larger vehicles, such as moving trucks, will easily be able to maneuver these RVs.
- The living spaces and the driving compartment are connected, which allows accessibility to the entire RV while it’s in motion.
- Class C RVs have the safest cockpit design when compared to other motorhomes.
- They are able to support a carrier platform on a hitch and tow vehicles from behind.
- The smaller driving compartment is equipped with a curtain that separates it from the main living areas, allowing the RV to be heated or cooled easily.
- The sizeable living areas can be equipped with countless slide-out features.
- Class C Motorhomes can sleep the highest number of people, with a maximum of 8 adults. This is due to the over-the-cab bunk featured in all Class C designs.
Nevertheless, there are trade-offs to owning Class C Motorhomes that all potential buyers should consider. The same characteristics that some deem as a benefit can be considered as a nuisance by others. Here are some characteristics of Class C Motorhomes that may create issues.
- Class C RVs are big, and although they provide spacious living areas, they can be difficult to operate in tight spaces.
- Most Class C Motorhomes are too big for city traffic and side streets, so you may have to consider alternative transportation.
- When they are not in use, these big RVs require a lot of storage space in order to keep them protected from the elements.
- Unless you choose a particularly big model, Class C Motorhomes are not suitable for long-term living.
- Slide outs require maintenance, so you may have to repair and replace certain accessories.
Cost of a Class C Motorhome in North Bend
There are a couple of things you need to consider when you are deciding if a Class C Motorhome is the best match for your budget. Firsts, you should consider the cost of the motorhome itself. A brand new Class C Motorhome can range anywhere between $30,000 and $100,000.
Used Class C Motorhomes present a much more affordable option than new models. You can find used Class C RVs for as low as $8,000, depending on the number of accessories and slide-outs it’s equipped with.
The second thing you need to keep in mind is fuel efficiency. Class C Motorhomes can generally achieve 8-12 miles per gallon, significantly less than their Class A counterparts.
Purchase a Class C Motorhome Today!
If you are convinced that Class C Motorhomes are the best fit for your family, contact Kirkland RVs today. Our specialized RV dealership has a wide range of Class C Motorhomes available, and our prices fit any budget size. Check out our listings or contact us today by calling by filling out our online contact form today!
Locations We Serve:
Sammamish | Federal Way | Issaquah | North Bend | Renton | Shoreline | Marysville | Redmond | Bellevue | Bothell